Home » » A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001) For Free

A.I. Artificial Intelligence (2001) For Free

Release A.I. Artificial Intelligence in HD Quality.

Now you can enjoy A.I. Artificial Intelligence in top quality with duration 146 Min and has been launched in 2001-06-25 and MPAA rating is 599.

  • Original Title : A.I. Artificial Intelligence
  • Movie title in your country : A.I. Artificial Intelligence
  • Year of movie : 2001
  • Genres of movie : Drama, Science Fiction, Adventure,
  • Status of movie : Released
  • Release date of movie : 2001-06-25
  • Companies of movie : DreamWorks SKG, Amblin Entertainment, Stanley Kubrick Productions, Warner Bros.,
  • Countries of movie : United States of America,
  • Language of movie :
  • Durationof movie : 146 Min
  • Average vote of movie : 6.4
  • Youtube ID of movie : _19pRsZRiz4
  • Translation of movie : EN,DE,FR,RU,IT,ES,TR,PT,ZH,HU,CS,SV,TH,NL,SR,PL,DA,EL,HE,JA,RO,UK,
  • Actors of movie :Jake Thomas (Martin Swinton), Sabrina Grdevich (Sheila), Keith Campbell (Roadworker), Sam Robards (Henry Swinton), Ben Kingsley (Specialist (voice)), Jude Law (Gigolo Joe), Ken Leung (Syatyoo-Sama), Robin Williams (Dr. Know (voice)), Eugene Osment (Supernerd), William Hurt (Prof. Hobby), Matt Winston (Executive), April Grace (Female Colleague), Kevin Sussman (Supernerd), Frances O'Connor (Monica Swinton), Chris Rock (Comedian (voice)), Haley Joel Osment (David), Clark Gregg (Supernerd), Tom Gallop (Supernerd), Michael Mantell (Dr. Frazier at Cryogenic Institute), Theo Greenly (Todd), Meryl Streep (Blue Mecha (voice))
Journey to a world where robots dream and desire.

0212720


Movie summary of A.I. Artificial Intelligence :

Full A.I. Artificial Intelligence in HD Video with movie plot "Eleven-year-old David is the first android with human feelings. He is adopted by the Swinton family to test his ability to function. Before they are done testing him though David goes off on his own following his wish to be a human. He is on an odyssey to understand the secret to his existence. A science fiction film from Steven Spielberg taken over from Stanley Kubrick." in high quality. Full A.I. Artificial Intelligence in Best Look by visiting the download link.



Watch full with title A.I. Artificial Intelligence full and free movie streaming in HD format. Enjoy movie with title A.I. Artificial Intelligence free an fun at here. Today, you can easily see that hundreds thousands of people looking for free A.I. Artificial Intelligence movie and watch it on the sweat home with connection to the web. End up being happy, you can reach tons of satisfied members that became fed up with waiting with regard to dvds inside mail, and it's simple to watch for free A.I. Artificial Intelligence. You can obtain new on the internet movie, and Download full it without cost in your site. It truly is fast, uncomplicated, free and on top of that to test. Watch now A.I. Artificial Intelligence on the web movie without having downloading. You can watch online movie streaming within HD quality in 146 Min length. View trailer movie and also full movie of A.I. Artificial Intelligence click the button below to view these video.

... Free A.I. Artificial Intelligence in High Quality Video 1080p ...





Set Decoration : Nancy Haigh, Producer : Steven Spielberg, Supervising Sound Editor : Gary Rydstrom, Visual Effects Editor : Michael Gleason, Art Direction : William James Teegarden, Hairstylist : Candace Neal, Costume Supervisor : David Rawley, Director : Steven Spielberg, Set Designer : Dawn Brown, Set Designer : Steven Schwartz, Camera Operator : Chris Haarhoff, Casting : Avy Kaufman, Screenplay : Ian Watson, Greensman : Alex Sessing, Choreographer : Francesca Jaynes, Greensman : Vincent D'Aquino, Assistant Art Director : Patrick M. Sullivan Jr., Dialogue Editor : Richard Quinn, Sound Designer : Gary Rydstrom, Set Designer : Thomas Minton, Foley : Jana Vance, Visual Effects Producer : Ginger Theisen, Art Direction : Richard L. Johnson, Story : Brian Aldiss, Sound Re-Recording Mixer : Andy Nelson, Sculptor : James Jones, Production Design : Rick Carter, Sound Effects Editor : Christopher Scarabosio, Set Designer : Darrell L. Wight, Greensman : Johnny Torres, Post Production Supervisor : Erica Frauman, Location Manager : Gregory Alpert, Visual Effects Art Director : David Nakabayashi, Producer : Kathleen Kennedy, Construction Foreman : Mike Villarino, Visual Effects Producer : Les Hunter, Supervising Sound Editor : Richard Hymns, Visual Effects Supervisor : Dennis Muren, Greensman : Jason Vanover, Steadicam Operator : Chris Haarhoff, Set Designer : Masako Masuda, Executive Producer : Jan Harlan, Visual Effects Supervisor : Scott Farrar, Sound Effects Editor : Kyrsten Mate, Stunt Coordinator : Doug Coleman, Underwater Camera : Pete Romano, Property Master : Jerry Moss, Editor : Michael Kahn, Transportation Coordinator : Denny Caira, Art Department Coordinator : Latifa Ouaou, Sound Effects Editor : Teresa Eckton, Publicist : David Linck, Art Department Coordinator : Anya Rudnick, Original Music Composer : John Williams, Set Designer : Patte Strong-Lord, Makeup Artist : Ve Neill, Visual Effects Supervisor : Henry LaBounta, Visual Effects Editor : Jennifer Leo Russ, Screenplay : Steven Spielberg, Dialogue Editor : Ewa Sztompke, Assistant Art Director : Suzan Wexler, Sculptor : Fred Arbegast, Director of Photography : Janusz Kaminski, Producer : Bonnie Curtis, Costume Design : Bob Ringwood, Executive Producer : Walter F. Parkes, Set Designer : Richard F. Mays, Assistant Art Director : Elizabeth Lapp, Art Direction : Thomas Valentine, Construction Coordinator : John Villarino, Assistant Art Director : Harry E. Otto, Set Designer : Pamela Klamer, Special Effects : Chris Cunningham, Foley : Dennie Thorpe, Assistant Art Director : Andrew Menzies, Camera Operator : Mitch Dubin

Sure, now you can view movie connected with A.I. Artificial Intelligence in full length and have the url to this video A.I. Artificial Intelligence in high definition format.


Tags: ocean, artificial intelligence, marsmenschen, prophecy, android, loss of mother, ice, prisoner, extraterrestrial technology, new love, ice age, pinocchio, prosecution, cuddle bear, gigolo, hologram, bestimmung, doppelgängerin, cowardliness,
Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Mini Bycicle Cinema - All Rights Reserved